Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 banana, frozen
- 50g mango, frozen
- 30g pineapple, frozen
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cacoa
- 50 ml plant based milk (I used coconut milk)
- 50ml cold water
- 1 banana, cut into thin slices
- some coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp nut puree
- Put all the ingredients for the bowl in a high performance blender and mix together until the bowl has a creamy consistency. In case your bowl is too thick, add some more water and mix again.
- Put the peanut chocolate bowl in a bowl and top it with banana, coconut flakes, almonds and chia seeds. For sure, you can choose your choice of toppings.
- If you want garnish your bowl with some nut butter. Enjoy!