Ingredients (6 Muffins):
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla pulp
- 60 g oat flakes, ground to oatmeal in a blender
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- some lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml plant milk (I used coconut milk)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC top/bottom heat.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients in a bowl until frothy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Gradually add the coconut milk. You may need a little more or less coconut milk if needed, but the batter should not be too runny.
- Grease muffin cups and fill cups 3/4 full with batter. Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack for 18-20 minutes. The muffins should rise nicely during this process.
- Check with a chopstick to make sure the muffins are cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool or serve directly warm.