Ingredients (8 servings):
- 160 g flour (type 405)
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, medium size
- 250 ml milk
- some plant based oil (for the pan)
- strawberries, thinly sliced
- nut butter
- some nuts of choice (I used pistachios)
- Mix all the ingredients for the crepes in a big bowl and mix them with a whisk until the dough is frothy.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil in it over medium-high heat.
- Using a ladle, pour some batter into the pan and then immediately swirl it to spread the batter thinly and evenly.
- Bake the crepe on both sides for a few minutes until it shows the first dark brown spots. Then transfer to a plate.
- Spread the finished crepe with some nut puree or Nutella, place the strawberries and nuts on top and fold 2 times.
- Arrange the finished crepes on a plate. Garnish with some nut puree and nuts and serve.