Ingredients (4-6 servings as a dip):
- 300g chickpeas, drained weight
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 ml cold water
- some chickpeas
- parsley, roughly chopped
- olive oil
- chili flakes
- pepper, freshly ground
- Place the ingredients for the hummus in a blender and blend until a creamy texture is achieved. Add a little more liquid as needed. Taste and season the hummus as needed.
- Arrange hummus in a shallow bowl and press a well in the center with a spoon. Put the chickpeas in the hollow and pour a little olive oil over them.
- Garnish with parsley, chili flakes and pepper and serve.
Tip: Instead of using cooked chickpeas, you can also cook raw chickpeas in a few minutes. Put the chickpeas with 1 tsp of baking soda in a pot and cover with enough water. Bring the water to a boil. Let it boil on medium heat for about 10 minutes until the chickpeas are soft. Then drain and rinse the chickpeas in cold water. chickpeas and rinse with cold water.