Ingredients (2 serving):
- 1 banana, very rip
- 120 g oats, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180 ml plant based milk (I used coconut milk)
- 100 g mixed berries, frozen
- maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients for the pancakes in a blender and mix for a few minutes until a homogeneous mass is formed. The dough should not be too liquid, add a little milk or ground oats as needed. The dough will pull a little with time.
- Heat neutral vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Using a large spoon, drop the batter into the pan in batches and fry on both sides for about 1 minute or until they have a nice rich color.
- You can choose the size of the pancakes, add more or less batter to the pan as needed.
- In a small saucepan, thaw the frozen berries over medium heat for a couple of minutes. A sauce should form at the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange the finished pancakes on a plate, garnish with the berry sauce, and lastly drizzle with a little maple syrup, if desired. Serve immediately.