Ingredients (2-3 servings, 6-8 summer rolls):
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp Sriracha, to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- some water
- sesame seeds (white and black)
- chili flakes
- Blend all ingredients for the peanut dip in a blender for a few minutes until smooth. Gradually add a little water until the desired consistency. For Summer Rolls, I tend to prepare the dip a little thicker.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with toppings.
Tip: You can serve the peanut dip with Summer Rolls, but it goes just as well with an Asian salad or a bowl.