Ingredients (4 small wraps):
- 2 tortilla pita
- 100g hummus
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1 chi thin stripes
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into slices 2 fingers wide
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into slices 2 fingers wide
- 50 g aragula
- chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano, rubbed
- 1/2 tsp basil, rubbed
- etwas thyme, dried
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté zucchini strips and bell bell pepper strips in it for a few minutes on both sides until they are soft and have some dark spots.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus on the tortilla patty and then top with arugula and grilled vegetables. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Now roll the wrap. To do this, fold in both sides slightly and roll up the tortilla patty as tightly and tightly as possible. Now cut the wrap diagonally into two equal parts with a sharp knife.
- Either enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator/cold.
Tip: If you’re in a hurry, you can also prepare the wrap the night before. So you have a healthy snack or lunch for the next day.
Alternatively, you can cut the wrap into many smaller slices and it will be the perfect finger food for your next party.