Ingredients (4 small wraps):
- 2 tortilla pita
- 100 g hummus
- 50 g arugula
- 50 g tomatoes, dried
- 50 g black olive, halved
- chili flakes
- 1 TL oregano, rubbed
- 1/2 tsp herbs de provence
- thyme, dried
- olive oil
- Spread a thin layer of hummus on the tortilla patty.
- Top with arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives.
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs. Sprinkle with chili flakes if desired. Finally, drizzle with olive oil.
- Now roll the wrap. To do this, fold in both sides slightly and roll up the tortilla patty as tightly and tightly as possible. Now cut the wrap diagonally into two equal parts with a sharp knife.
- Either enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator/cold.
Tip: If you’re in a hurry, you can also prepare the wrap the night before. So you have a healthy snack or lunch for the next day.
Alternatively, you can cut the wrap into many smaller slices and it will be the perfect finger food for your next party.