Ingredients (2-4 servings):
- 200 g curd
- 1/2 orange, juice ,
- 1/2 lemon, zest and 1 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup (alt. honey)
- 2 tsp zataar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- mint, fresh
- 10 g ginger, roasted in olive oil
- 1 tsp zataar
- pomegranate seeds
- cumin, ground
- lemon zest
- sesame oil
- For the roasted ginger topping, heat the ginger together with some olive oil in a small saucepan and roast until the ginger has taken on some color and is a bit crunchy.
- Mix the curd with all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Arrange in a shallow bowl and press a slight depression in the center with a spoon.
- Add the herbs and roasted ginger to the hollow. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, top with a little cumin and lemon zest and finally drizzle with a little sesame oil.