Ingredients (1 serving ):
- 4-5 strawberries , halved and quartered according to size
- 1 slice of bread
- olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamico vinegar
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1,5 tbsp curd
- basil leaves, fresh
- min leaves, fresh
- lemon zest
- some maple syrup (alt. honey)
- In a large pan, sauté the strawberries with a little bit of olive oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- As soon as the strawberries soften (this takes about 2-5 minutes), reduce the heat and add the balsamic vinegar and sauté briefly. Always stir.
- Set the strawberries aside and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mic the cream cheese with the curd and season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread/toast to your liking. Spread the cream cheese on top and place the strawberries on top.
- Garnish with basil leaves, min and lemon zest. Season with freshly ground pepper and drizzle with some maples syrup.