- 1 big zucchini
- olive oil
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/2 tbsp white vine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- basil leaves, frisch
- pomegranate seeds
- lemon zest
- 10 g blanched almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC top/bottom heat.
- Cut the zucchini into rings about 1 cm thick and mix in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and some olive oil.
- Place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for about 10-20 minutes. Turn them over halfway through.
- While the zucchini is in the oven, mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Sauté the blanched almonds in a small skillet with a little butter or olive oil for a few minutes until they turn a light brown color.
- Arrange the finished zucchini slices on a large platter, overlapping slightly. Generously spread the dressing on top and garnish with toppings. Serve.