Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 eggplant, cut into 0.5 cm thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly ground
- Tahini Lemon Dressing
- cilantro, fresh
- pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (roasted in the pan)
- lemon zest
- chili flakes
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC top/bottom heat.
- Season the eggplant with salt, pepper and olive oil and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the eggplant slices. Turn them halfway through the roasting time.
- Meanwhile prepare the Tahini Lemon Dressing.
- Arrange the roasted eggplant on a large platter with a rim. Pour the tahini dressing on top and garnish with cilantro, pomegranate, sesame seeds, lemon zest and some chili flakes.
- Lastly, drizzle with a little olive oil. Serve immediately.