Ingredients (2 serving):
- 40g fresh spinach
- 1 banana, very rip
- 120g oats, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 90-120ml plant based milk (I used coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp curd cheese (alt. vegan yogurt)
- lemon zest
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients for the pancakes in a blender and mix for a few minutes until a homogeneous mass is formed. The dough should not be too liquid, add a little milk or ground oats as needed. The dough will pull a little with time.
- Heat neutral plant oil in a large frying pan. Using a large spoon, drop the batter into the pan in batches and fry on both sides for about 1 minute or until they turn a light brown color.
- Be careful not to let the pancakes get too dark, then they won’t have such a nice green color. You can choose the size of the pancakes, add more or less batter to the pan as needed.
- In a small bowl, mix the curd with lemon zest and vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the finished pancakes on a plate, garnish with the lime curd and blueberries and drizzle maple syrup. Serve immediately.